CALAMUS CATFISH CLASSIC
Kids Fishing Rodeo
CALAMUS CATFISH CLASSIC 2018 PHOTOS
CALAMUS CATFISH CLASSIC SPONSORS
Burwell Chamber of Commerce and Burwell Visitors Bureau
2019 TOURNAMENT INFORMATION
August 24 – 25, 2019
7AM-4PM Each Day
Mandatory captain’s meeting Friday, August 23rd, 2019 6 pm | Location TBA
Calcutta following captain’s meeting!
$250 early entry
$50 late fee for entries after August 9th, 2019
TOURNAMENT ENTRY FORM
2019 tournament Season Registration Countdown
- All state and local regulations will be followed.
- PFD’s must be worn on takeoff.
- Take off will be in the order of registration.
- Team consists of 1 or 2 persons, a third person may fish if they are under 16 yrs of age or over 65.
- There is a maximum of 2 rods per person, with a 4 rod maximum for each team.
- A maximum of 5 fish may be weighed in for the tournament.
- There may not be more than 5 fish in the boat at time of weigh in.
- ONLY LIVE FISH WILL BE WEIGHED IN.
- Blue Cat, Channel Cat, and/or Flatheads may be weighed in.
- All fish will be released immediately following weigh in.
- Stringers may be used. Only one fish per stringer and they must be strung through the bottom lip area and NOT through the gill area in order to preserve the welfare of the fish.
- All fishing must be performed from the boat.
- All fish must be caught legally by rod and reel. NO SET LINES OR SNAGGING.
- Live well checks will be performed prior to launch.
- All participants must be present at check-in site.
- No fishing within 50 yards of another anchored boat or marina. Use courtesy to other anglers.
- Any legal bait may be used.
- No chumming or fishing deliberately baited holes.
- Pre-fishing activities must end 12 hours prior to tournament start time, with exception to bait catching.
- No alcohol or illegal substances may be used or consumed during tournament hours, including weigh in.
- All boats must be at official weigh-in site in time, or they will be disqualified.
- As there may be media persons and spectators at weigh in please conduct yourself in a professional manner and wear proper attire.
- All disputes must be brought to the tournament officials 30 minutes prior to official weigh in time.
- All decisions by tournament officials will be final.
- All participants are subject to a polygraph examination. Refusal or failure of polygraph examination will result in forfeiture of any and all cash or prizes for said event.