REED CHEVROLET CHAMPIONSHIP
1st PLACE $15,000 GUARANTEED!
10th Place Min. $1,500
Catch a 5 fish limit of catfish weighing 225lbs or more during the tournament, pass a polygraph, and a Chevy 4X4 truck is yours!
REED CHEVROLET CHAMPIONSHIP 2018 PHOTOS
REED CHEVROLET CHAMPIONSHIP SPONSORS
2020 TOURNAMENT INFORMATION
August 8th & 9th, 2019
Mandatory meeting August 7th, 2019 6 pm | St. Joseph Civic Arena
Dinner, Meeting and Calcutta!
$150 early entry (by August 2nd)
$25 late fee for entries after August 2nd, 2019
Launch order determined by when entry is received!
Special Thanks to the City of St. Joseph, MO & Tourism Commission
TOURNAMENT ENTRY FORM
- All state and local regulations will be followed.
- PFD’s must be worn on takeoff.
- Take off will be in the order of registration.
- Team consists of 1 or 2 persons, a third person may fish if they are under 16 yrs of age or over 65.
- A maximum of 6 rods may be used, with proper extra rod permit from the State of Kansas. Although you may have more than 6 rods in the boat.
- A maximum of 5 fish may be weighed in for the tournament.
- There may not be more than 5 fish in the boat at time of weigh in.
- ONLY LIVE FISH WILL BE WEIGHED IN.
- Blue Cat, Channel Cat, and/or Flatheads may be weighed in.
- All fish will be released immediately following weigh in.
- NO stringers allowed.
- All fishing must be performed from the boat.
- All fish must be caught legally by rod and reel. NO SET LINES OR SNAGGING.
- Live well checks will be performed prior to launch.
- All participants must be present at check-in site.
- No fishing within 50 yards of another anchored boat or marina. Use courtesy to other anglers.
- Any legal bait may be used.
- No chumming or fishing deliberately baited holes.
- Pre-fishing activities must end 12 hours prior to tournament start time, with exception to bait catching.
- No alcohol or illegal substances may be used or consumed during tournament hours, including weigh in.
- All boats must be at official weigh in site in time, or they will be disqualified.
- As there may be media persons and spectators at weigh in please conduct yourself in a professional manner and wear proper attire.
- All disputes must be brought to the tournament officials 30 minutes prior to official weigh in time.
- All decisions by tournament officials will be final.
- All participants are subject to polygraph examination. Refusal or failure of polygraph examination will result in forfeiture of any and all cash or prizes for said event.